No Smokes is going on tour with a crew of Bundjalung musicians (north NSW coast) who are driving from Lismore, NSW to Torquay, Victoria, performing shows along the way from 11 – 31 May 2013.
Hip hop artist, Blakboi, will be on the tour, and will be uploading video diaries and blogs over the two weeks, to give you a taste of the tour.
Blakboi, will finish the tour by competing in the Indigenous Surf Titles at Bells Beach, Victoria.
- Lismore – 10 May : Lismore Worker’s Club
- Redfern – 16 May: Redfern Community Centre, 4-7pm FREE EVENT + BBQ
- Melbourne – 31 May: World No Tobacco Day event, midday VACCHO offices, Collingwood
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/nosmokes.com.au) so you know whenever there is a new video or blog post.
The acts on the tour are:
- Blakboi – Gamilaroi man living in Lismore, radio DJ, surfer. Decks, dij, hip hop lyrics and guitar
- SupaFresh – 3-piece urban hip hop
- Mixed Ages – country, blues and rock’n'roll
- Craig Bolt – Traditional dancer and ceremony man