Men who smoke are more likely to:
- have a low sperm count which makes it harder to father a baby
- have problems getting an erection
- have sleeping problems
- have a sore throat all the time
- get acid reflux which makes the chest feel like it’s burning
- grow ulcers in their digestive system
Men who smoke may not look so different on the outside, especially when they are young. But inside, they are not nearly as healthy as men who don’t smoke. Men who don’t smoke are healthier and their babies will be healthier too.